Registration is currently open for the upcoming workshop. Participants must be fully vaccinated and must bring the physical vaccination card to the workshop: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Date: Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Time: 5:30 – 7:00 PM
- Please register by Sunday, October 3, 2021
- Location: Japanese American Service Committee – 4427 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL, 60640
- Cost: $45
- Please dress as if you are participating in an exercise class, in comfortable clothing. Gym shoes would be most appropriate. Bring your own water to drink. We will provide other equipment.
- The workshop will be canceled if we have fewer than three participants.
- Don’t forget to submit payment via PayPal or Venmo (@AIRMW) after registration
- If you have any questions regarding our upcoming workshops, please contact: email@example.com
Tsukasa Taiko COVID-19 Protocols for Workshops:
- You must be fully vaccinated to participate. Please bring physical vaccination card with you on October 10th to show proof.
- Signed AIRMW + JASC COVID-19 waivers required prior to your participation. (provided on-site)
- All participants are subject to a temperature check at entrance.
- Masks are required.
- Maintain 6ft social distancing when inside the building.
- Please wash your hands and sanitize upon entry.
- No food allowed. Please bring your own water bottles.
- All occupants must leave the warehouse from the back alley door to follow a one-direction circulation.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.